Copy your Tags, Triggers and Variables and Paste them into any other account
Easily Copy and Paste your Tags, Triggers, and Variables from one Google Tag Manager account to the next. Simply add them to the extension and then paste them into your intended account. Your items will be uploaded through the GTM API.
You can put together your own menu of Tags, Triggers and Variables that you want to copy to another account. No more Container exports and reimports through the GTM Admin interface.
- The relationship between Tags and Triggers will remain intact as long as they are part of the same "paste".
- If an asset (Tag, Trigger or Variables) under the same name already exists, the extension will upload the asset with "- Copy" attached to the end of the name.
- Currently, it's not possible to copy Built-In Variables and Folders
- Added Firebase OAuth Flow, you don't have to be logged in to Chrome to use the extension anymore
- Added ability to Copy whole Containers into the paste Extension
- Added ability to add all Tags, Triggers or Variables at once by right clicking on the item in the right Menu and adding them to the clipboard
- Bug Fixes for larger uploads
- Dec, 2019 - Bug fixes