A small & elegant chat client inside Google Chrome™(Google Talk, Facebook Chat and other XMPP services)
★★ Virtual Panels. An always-on-top chatting experience, even when switching tabs.
★ Compatible with Google Talk™.
★ Minimalist interface.
★ Desktop notification.
★ Facebook Chat.
★ Avatars in contact list.
★ Ctrl++, Ctrl+-, Ctrl+0 to zoom Gtalklet when focused.
★ Esc to minimize all panels.
★ Go invisible.
★ List of all contacts.
★ Sound notification.
★ Sign in with Google Apps Account.
★ 'Invite to chat'.
More features COMING SOON:
- Full Google Talk™ features support.
- Gmail notifications.
- Off the record chats.
- Send image.
. - Group chat.
- Voice & video call.
- Full Facebook Chat and other XMPP based chatting services support.
- Multiple sign-in.
Why does Gtalklet need permissions "Your data on all websites" & "Your tabs and browsing activity"?
- Chrome has some alarmist messaging around the permissions that Gtalklet needs to run.
- These permissions are necessary for Gtalklet to communicate with arbitrary 3rd party BOSH Connection Managers and implement "Virtual Panels". But Gtalklet does absolutely nothing with any of your data.
- Gtalklet and the default CM(https://ssl.miy.im/) will not peek or record any of your private data.