Automatic Syntax Highlighting for gChat.
This plugin automatically detects when you type code whilst conversing with google talk, and adds syntax highlighting to it.
- Allows inline code blocks with `backticks`
- Detects code presence, and correct way to highlight said code.
- Has a manual control, for cases where the auto-detection fails.
- Optionally attach your own machine-learning server.
- Project page on github: https://github.com/pehrlich/GTalkSyntax
Important: You must reload your GMail tab after first installing this plugin. Once you do, any chat will auto-highlight code!
0.3.0 (accessories release)
- Copy to clipboard, link to this plugin, in a lightly styled menu
- Now supports gTalk with "Pictures in chat" labs extension turned off
- Donate button, toggle switch, and fork banner on options page
- Google analytics for click events
- Sexy new icon.