Scrobbling to Last.fm from Grooveshark.
Lightweight extension allowing you to scrobble to Last.fm from any Grooveshark tab in Google Chrome.
- Scrobble the songs played in Grooveshark
- Update the "Listening Now" feature on Last.fm
- Once installed, a new tab should open in order to allow this extension to communicate with Last.fm. When this is done, you should see the message "This extension is connected to Last.fm !"
- Open Grooveshark in a new tab/window, you should see the extension's yellow & black icon in the url bar.
- If the icon is grey, refreshing the tab should do it. If not, reload the tab and ultimately reload Chrome. If the icon is still grey after reloading Chrome, please file an issue using the "Extension support" link in the right menu on this page.
**Known issue** : Do not scrobble the last song played, even if it's finished.
1.0.5: Improved reliability².
1.0.4: Improved reliability.
1.0.3: Minor fixes. Added debug ouput.
1.0.2: Fixed some "grey icon" issues.
1.0.1: Fixed an UTF-8 encoding issue.