A simple player for Grooveshark that docks to the bottom of your screen. Control Grooveshark no matter what you're doing.
******** Features ********
• Pause, play and skip songs
• Appears on top of all your applications when you open Grooveshark - it's accessible even outside of Chrome
• Easily resize, move, hide and unhide the player window
• Minimalist design
• View song and artist information along with a preview of the album art
• Completely configurable
• Supported in Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS
******** IMPORTANT ********
** Refresh your Grooveshark page if it's currently open **
Grooveplayer makes use of the experimental "Panels" feature of Chrome, which lets it exist outside of the browser. In most installations of Chrome, you'll have to enable panels manually. The extension should guide you through the process if you have panels disabled.
Naturally, because Panels are experimental, you should expect quirks here and there. Please understand that I have no control of this, and it will be up to Google to address such issues in time.
******** Note ********
If you ever have any issues with Grooveplayer, please submit a bug report through the Chrome Store. While you're waiting for a fix to come out, refreshing the Grooveshark page should temporarily fix most problems you're having.
Also feel free to request new features and ask me any questions about Grooveplayer that you may have. This can all be done through the Chrome Store.