Grid layout for Twitter and YouTube, switch on/off with simple button; use for a better user experience.
If you spend time on Twitter, YouTube, or Reddit, check out this offering of changing your user experience. I've made changes to make the user experience better and more rewarding. Much of the display has been condensed, give it a shot.
Turn your Twitter feed and YouTube comments into a grid layout.
- Two or three column of tweets depending on screen size.
- Shrunk header for quicker tweet reading.
- Two column comments.
- Adjusted comment display to make comment text easier to read.
- Emojis are added to show relationship between reply and target of reply.
- Replies to the original comment thread start and end with 🔘