Gravit Designer is a full featured free vector design app right at your fingertip.
Version 3.5.13 (2019-1.5)
- Introduced native printing again. Now you can directly print again from File → Print… without needing to export a PDF first or rely on another application. We also fixed a bunch of bugs, so printing should work reliable across platforms and versions.
- Updated Google login to comply with Google’s new authentication system.
- Fixed New from Template option on Welcome screen to work correctly again.
Selecting fonts in the font list with arrow keys also works reliably in Firefox now.
Version 3.5.12 (2019-1.4)
- Improved PayPal payments.
- Fixed performance issues in the Mac desktop app.
- Removed redundant Blur filter.
- Solved problem with incorrect spacing of certain font families.
- Fixed that the “Missing fonts” dialog doesn’t block the font selection anymore.
Our first-ever Friday release with some last-minute fixes. ;)
Fixed a few bugs with signup and user accounts.
Fixed fullscreen mode.
PDF text export and angular gradient export hotfixes.
This one is huge: We massively improved the performance and rendering speed of Gravit Designer, so it should run as soft as butter no matter which type of design you are working on.
Another improvement we are particularly proud of is EPS compatibility. EPS files should now open flawlessly, perform better and load much faster.
More new features:
- Files saved with the “Create PDF Compatible File” option can now be opened in Gravit Designer.
- Version History: Access up to 20 past versions of your designs saved on the Gravit Cloud (File → Show Version History).
- Generally improved loading times.
- The divider between the Pages and Layers panel can now the moved to give more space to either.
- Brought back “Fit All” in the toolbar by popular demand.
- Added a warning about linked images, that they will not be available when opening the file on another computer or in the web app.
- Added a couple of new presets to the welcome screen.
- Hidden layers are not considered for snapping anymore.
- In turn, locked layers are now considered for snapping and they also show smart guides.
- Improved precision for the "Position" and "Size" of SVG files.
- Further improved exporting elements with borders to SVG.
- Locked layers can now be used as “Key objects”: When selecting multiple layers alongside a locked element, the other elements are aligned to the locked layer.
And a bunch of bugfixes. All changes can be found at https://designer.io/changelog.