CSS3 gradient generator. Drag & Drop GIMP .GGR files into your browser to view them! Export your gradient into CSS or SVG.
ColRD gradient creator presents itself as color blocks—just like a palette.
Inside each color block you will find the midpoint controller—these controllers allow you to stretch the color towards the left or the right of the block.
To the left and right of the color block are col-resize controllers—these allow you to scale the width of the color block and the adjacent one.
Color blocks can be reorganized by dragging and dropping, without rescaling the color block or the ones around it.
If you drag and drop a color block onto the Color Picker, the color will be removed from your gradient (re-absorbed into color space!).
- Drag & Drop GIMP Gradient (.GGR) files into the browser to view them!
- Delta Swatch: Shows the colors most similar to the one you’re choosing of the 4096 websmart colors (in CIE-Lab color space).
- Keyboard goodness with Color Picker: HSL, RGB, and HEX chooser.
- Preview: See your gradient in full-screen mode before you save it.
- Flip: Flip your gradient, so: first is last, and last is first.
0.1.8 - Get your CSS/SVG code instantly! No unzipping files, or download necessary.