Incorporate ChatGPT responses into search engine outcomes! Works with Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. Gain access to gpt-4 in a pop-up.
ChatGPT Lite is a powerful browser extension that brings the power of OpenAI's language model to your search engine results. With ChatGPT Helper, you'll see ChatGPT's response alongside your regular search engine results, allowing you to quickly and easily get the information you need.
You'll also be able to chat with ChatGPT directly from the extension, allowing you to ask questions and get answers in a natural, human-like way. And with support for all popular search engines, including Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo, you'll never have to switch between multiple tabs or windows again.
ChatGPT Lite also supports the official OpenAI API, including GPT-3.5-Turbo and GPT-3, ChatGPT Plus and even GPT-4 (which requires manual enable in the options). And with features like markdown rendering, code highlighting, and dark mode, you can customize the extension to your liking.
But that's not all. With ChatGPT for Google, you can provide feedback to improve ChatGPT, use custom trigger mode, and copy to a clipboard. It's the ultimate tool for anyone looking to get more out of their search engine results.
• Easily access ChatGPT by clicking on the icon in the toolbar. The popup will appear, and you can start a conversation with Chat GPT.
• Quickly access ChatGPT from the navigation bar (aka Omnibox) by typing GPT and pressing space.
• Get answers from search result pages on popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Duckduckgo, and more.
• Maintains a more extended GPT session by periodically pinging it.
How to use:
• Log in to https://chat.openai.com
• If you encounter an error, try opening chat.openai.com again. The service may be in high demand.
• If you continue to experience issues, please report a bug in the review section of our extension's page.
Please note: ChatG PT Lite doesn't support or endorse using other ChatGPT extensions in parallel to ChatGPT Lite. Please uninstall all other ChatGPT extensions before installing.
1. What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a language model developed by OpenAI, it's a type of AI that is able to understand and generate human-like text. It's been trained on a vast amount of text data from the internet, so it has a good understanding of various topics and it can perform various natural language processing tasks such as language translation, text summarization, and text completion. Essentially, it's a computer program that can communicate with people in a way that feels natural and human-like.
2. What is ChatGPT for Google?
ChatGPT for Google is a browser extension that enhance search engines with the power of ChatGPT. It works by showing ChatGPT response alongside normal search engine results.
3. Is ChatGPT for Google free to use?
Yes, the extension is free to use.
4. What search engines are supported?
Currently, Chat GPT for Google supports Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo and more search engines
5. Do I need a ChatGPT/OpenAI account?
Yes, you need to have a Chat GPT account to use this extension. You can create an account for free at chat.openai.com