Easily schedule GoToMeeting sessions from your Google Calendar.
Create an event in your Google Calendar and fill it out like you normally do.
Click the Add button above the event description.
That’s it – a new session is automatically scheduled in your GoToMeeting account and the invitation is added to the description.
When you’re ready to start the meeting, just click the Start button.
Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at www.gotomeeting.com.
* Version 4.7.28: bug fix release - Can't add co-organizers to a recurring meeting.
* Version 4.7.27: bug fix release - The plugin does not update schedule of attached meetings.
* Version 4.7.26: bug fix release - The plugin does not work properly if the calendar language is set to Spanish.
* Version 4.7.25: bug fix release - Recurring meetings getting scheduled as single sessions
* Version 4.7.24: bug fix release - Plugin applies changes to wrong meeting. Co-organizers do not appear, except when you edit the meeting.
* Version 4.7.22: bug fix release - fix 'Description' and 'Location' field
* Version 4.7.18: bug fix release - fix "Session couldn't be created" error
* Version 4.7.15: bug fix release - location and description are not saved sometimes
* Version 4.7.14: bug fix release - meeting synchronization
* Version 4.7.13: Added better error handling
* Version 4.7.12: bug fix release - timezone parsing, meeting synchronization
* Version 4.6.4: bug fix release - fix settings button
* Version 4.6.3: Removed tabs extension permission. (This permission causes the "Read your browsing history" permission message shown to users.)
* Version 4.6.1: The new version of the plugin introduces:
- Ability to add/remove co-organizers
- Enable the "Call Me" feature for a GoToMeeting session
- Direct link to the settings page
* Version 4.4.2: bug fix release (handle google calendar changes, fix start meeting button)
* Version 4.4.1: Removed Citrix branding
* Version 4.2.1: bug fix release (handle google calendar changes)
* Version 4.1:
- Added start and end markers for the meeting invitation text
- The configured time zone in the calendar settings is now used instead of the local system time zone
* Version 4.0.1: Fix issue with disabled Save button in audio settings dialog
* Version 4.0:
- G2M free functionality has been replaced with invite to sign up
- New UI for signing in, adding and starting meetings
- Validation for length of private audio message
- Bugfix: Escape key now closes plugin dialogs
- Bugfix: Updating event times using "Find a time" or "Suggested times" now also updates the GoToMeeting session
* Version 3.10: Removed old Google Calendar URL from permissions
* Version 3.9: Bug fix release
* Version 3.8.2: Added support for new Google Calendar URL
* Version 3.8.1: Notification about Google Calendar URL change
* Version 3.8: Added support for recurring meetings
* Version 3.7: Added support for favorite meeting room in GoToMeeting Free
* Version 3.6: Updated Sign-In procedure
* Version 3.5.1: Fixed "Start Meeting" button
* Version 3.5: Added "Deselect all" button in country selection dialog
* Version 3.4: Automatically log out when re-login is required
* Version 3.3: Removed "Read your browsing history" permission
* Version 3.2: Now you don’t have to click Update every time you reschedule your meeting. GoToMeeting details will adjust automatically, when you click Save after making changes to your meeting.
* Version 3.1: Added compatibility with GoToMeeting Free
* Version 3.0.1: bug fix release (uppercase e-mail address issue)
* Version 3.0:
- New look & feel
- Start a meeting right from your calendar event
- Manage long-distance and toll-free numbers
- Have your Phone & VoIP settings synchronized with your GoToMeeting account
- Set custom Phone & VoIP for the specific meeting
* Version 2.2:
- Sign-in/Sign-out functionality
- Audio settings selection
* Version 2.1: roll-back to Version 1.0.5
* Version 2.0:
- completely new way of integrating GoToMeeting into Google Calendar
- layout changes
- bug fixes
- Sign-in/Sign-out functionality
* Version 1.0.5: bug fix release (improved invitation text)
* Version 1.0.4: bug fix release (browser freeze)
* Version 1.0.3: bug fix release (browser freeze)
* Version 1.0.2: bug fix release (browser freeze)
* Version 1.0.1: bug fix release (API issues)