A chrome extension to help you screenshot your web pages and create JIRA tickets
With this extension, you'll be able to supercharge your Jira, but not only! It's now possible to save your screenshot in the cloud and share it!
The features of this extension:
- Take a screenshot from your web page
- Paste a screenshot from another browser or desktop app
- Edit your current web page
Once done, you can :
- add arrows
- Highlight content
- Add circles, trianges or squares to emphasize areas of your screenshot
- crop a region
- Add text
- Add icons
After this step, you'll be able to :
- Save your content as a png
- Copy it to clipboard
- Share your annotated screenshot in the cloud!
- Create a Jira Ticket !
For the Jira ticket, just enter a summary + a description and you're good to go :
- A new ticket will be created including your summary, and your description appended with the screenshot + url of the page + the user-agent infos (don't forget to fill in the settings for Jira)