Enhance Google Trends data for better insights
Glimpse’s Google Trends Chrome Extension makes the default experience 100x more powerful by adding enriched data and insights. From adding absolute search volume to google trends, to allowing you to get alerts on trending topics, and showing the keywords that users also search for, the our Google Trends Chrome extension takes the default experience to the next level wit features like…
• Google Trends search volume data: see exactly how many searches there for any keyword
• People-also-searched data
• Set Google Trends alerts: get alerted when a topic starts trending
• Discover new trending topics
• Export Google Trends to Google Sheets
• In-depth keyword research
• Longtail keyword analysis
• CPC and competition statistics
• Keyword search volume
• Export to CSV
➤ More ways to use Glimpse
1. Explore the most searched queries of 2022 from bitcoin and crypto trends to fortnite, minecraft and netflix and etsy.
2. Find product niches that are exploding for Amazon FBA and Shopify. The most successful ecommerce sellers have a secret: the best products succeed or fail because of the underlying wave (think air fryer, massage gun, etc.)
3. Find trending business ideas before they go mainstream.
4. News SEO: Other SEO tools are not updated quickly enough, whereas data here is updated daily.
➤ Trusted by over 10,000 users...
"We use glimpse's g-trends extension to understand changes in consumer interest over time and it's actually quite a gamechanger." - Emily Wilson, Director of Product Management, Netflix
“Best SEO tool, hands down. I stopped using SEMrush and Ahrefs.” - Dave Moore, Head of Content, Blend
"Great tool for any marketers in the SEO or PPC industry. Compared to the default tool, this adds a lot more depth if you were looking to identify any new trending and/or related keywords." - Alex Lowe, Director of SEO, NKP Medical
Our related trends data is pulled in from Google Trends Twitter Reddit Amazon Instagram TikTok YouTube Pinterest and Alibaba.