Enhance Google Trends data for better insights
Make Google Trends 100x better. Discover trends before they go mainstream.
The Glimpse Chrome Extension adds enriched data and insights to the default experience, with features like…
• Keyword search volume
• People-also-searched data
• Set alerts to know when a topic starts trending
• Discover new trending topics
• In-depth keyword research
• Longtail keyword analysis
• CPC and competition statistics
• Check the seasonality of any topic
Whether you use Google Trends for SEO or you use Google Trends for dropshipping products on platforms like Shopify, our data is updated in real-time so you can explore Google Trends’ 2022 top searches. In terms of sources for our related topics section, we pull in data from Google Trends Twitter Reddit Amazon Instagram TikTok YouTube Pinterest and Alibaba.
➤ More ways to use Glimpse
1. Explore the most searched top Google Trends queries of 2022 from bitcoin and crypto trends to fortnite, minecraft and netflix and etsy.
2. Use Glimpse as an SEO tool for finding under-the-radar keywords and as a content marketing tool for finding the next big content topics before they get big.
2. Find product niches that are exploding for Amazon FBA and Shopify. The most successful retail players and ecommerce sellers have a secret: the best products succeed or fail because of the underlying wave (think air fryer, massage gun, etc.)
3. Find trending business ideas before they go mainstream.
➤ Trusted by over 10,000 users...
"We use glimpse's g-trends extension to understand changes in consumer interest over time and it's actually quite a gamechanger." - Emily Wilson, Director of Product Management, Netflix
"Great tool for any marketers in the SEO or PPC industry. Compared to the default tool, this adds a lot more depth if you were looking to identify any new trending and/or related keywords." - Alex Lowe, Director of SEO, NKP Medical
Question: What is Google Trends?
Answer: Google Trends is a tool made my Google that lets the public see aggregate search activity over time for any keyword, including filtering by region, country, and city.
Question: How to read google trends?
Answer: While you typically need to compare keywords to understand the relative volume, the Glimpse Chrome Extension lets you see absolute keyword search volume in Google Trends.
Question: Is google trends accurate?
Answer: Google Trends is arguably the most accurate keyword volume tool. The consistency of patterns in daily, weekly, and monthly seasonality speaks to the quality of the data and its accuracy.
Question: How does an advertiser benefit from using google trends?
Answer: Google Trends allows advertisers to see how often particular terms are being searched for on the internet. This information helps advertisers optimize their campaigns and focus on keywords that are being commonly used by potential customers. Additionally, Google Trends can help advertisers to identify trends in customer behavior and adjust their strategies accordingly.
Question: How to interpret Google Trends?
Answer: It can be hard to interpret "interest over time" in the standard app. Many people compare two terms to get a sense of the relative volume. Fortunately, the Glimpse add-on adds in absolute volume.
Question: What does "google trends interest over time" mean?
Answer: "Interest over time" in Google Trends refers to searches over time. Additionally, you can filter by geography, from the country level to the city level.
Question: How does Glimpse source its search data?
Answer: Our extension pulls in metrics from a wide variety of sources, including google trends india, google trends uk, google trends us, google trends canada, and all other geographies. In addition to search, we also look at consumer data across 12 other major consumer platforms.
Question: Is there a Google Trends App?
Answer: Unfortunately, no. The closest thing is the default Google Trends experience with the Glimpse Chrome Extension installed.