Adds keyboard shortcuts to Google Search (google.com).
New in 0.2.9:
The issue is related to a new feature for opening a search result in the background- see the discussion in https://github.com/infokiller/google-search-navigator/issues/53
* Removed tabs permission which caused a scary Chrome warning about a new
permission in the extension to read "browsing history".
Note from author: sorry for that warning, but I can assure you that this extension DOES NOT READ ANY of your browsing history. You don't need to trust my word- you can read the source code in https://github.com/infokiller/google-search-navigator
New in 0.2.8:
* Changed default key binding of "Open selected result in new window/tab" to `Ctrl/⌘ + Shift + Enter/Space`.
* New feature for Navigation to a new tab in background (Ctrl/⌘ + Enter/Space)
* New keybindings for navigating between search result pages
* Added navigation to more tabs: shopping, books, flights, and financial.
New in 0.2.5:
* Keybindings for navigating to images/videos/maps/news tabs
* Works in encrypted.google.com
Simple open source extension that enhances the keyboard navigation
in Google Search. Google used to provide an experimental keyboard navigation for
search results, but it was often broken (https://goo.gl/1zMkYu), and seems to
have been removed as of 2017-07-31 (https://stackoverflow.com/a/45513198/1014208).
In addition, I wanted to add new keyboard shortcuts and the existing ones to be
more vim like (j/k for navigation).
* `↓`/`j`: Select next search result
* `↑`/`k`: Select previous previous result
* `/`/`Escape`: Focus on input search box
* `Enter`/`Space`: Navigate to selected result
* `Ctrl+Enter`/`⌘+Enter`/`Ctrl+Space`: Open selected result in background tab
* `Ctrl+Shift+Enter`/`⌘+Shift+Enter`/`Ctrl+Shift+Space`: Open selected result in new window/tab
* `←`/`h`: Navigate to previous search result page
* `→`/`l`: Navigate to next search result page
* `a`/`s`: Navigate to All tab (= default search tab)
* `i`: Navigate to images tab
* `v`: Navigate to videos tab
* `m`: Navigate to maps tab
* `n`: Navigate to news tab
* `alt+s`: Navigate to shopping tab
* `b`: Navigate to books tab
* `alt+l`: Navigate to flights tab
* `f`: Navigate to financial tab