Add smart and useful keyboard shortcuts on Google Search page and boost your search productivity.
RESULTER is a browser extension that brings back a minor but very useful feature of Google Search - the ability to use Tab, Arrows and Enter on the search results page, which was completely removed by Google in July of 2017 (along with the Instant Search).
Apart from that, it provides lots of additional features, and our goal is to make it the ultimate 'Better Google Search' extension. We want to make the navigation between search results faster and more convenient for people who search a lot.
There are two main parts of the extension:
* Keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) on search engine page.
* The RESULTER panel (which you can open with Alt+A combination) shows the list of all search results. This way, you don't have to go back to the search engine page to navigate to another search result. The panel supports lots of keyboard shortcuts as well, and is very light and simple to use.
The list of features includes possibility to:
* Navigate between search results using keyboard shortcuts.
* Focus on search query textbox with a shortcut.
* Numerate search results.
* View all search results without going back to the search engine page.
* Find searched text on a page in one click with highlight feature.
* List of all active searches in the extension popup.
* Use vim-style keyboard shortcuts
In future, we plan to support all popular search engines, but at the moment the extension supports only Google™ search engine.
Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.