Import your featured photos of people from Google Photos into Google Contacts.
With this handy tool, you can take all of those fabulous picture stored in Google Photos and use them as profile pictures for your contacts. The importing process is very simple!
1) In Google Photos, go to the "People" feature and assign names to each individual.
2) Install this Chrome Extension and click on the icon then click "Proceed".
3) Login with your Google Account
4) Click "Search" to find all of the photo matches in your contacts
5) Click "Upload" to have the images sent to your Google Contacts.
That's it. Enjoy!!