A collection of features to put a little extra Meat into your Google Meets.
Google Meet Meat is a collection of features and enhancements aimed at Google Meet.
- Clicking extension icon prompts user to create new Meet.
- Enable captions automatically upon joining the Meet.
- Disable video automatically upon loading the Meet page.
- Disable audio automatically upon loading the Meet page.
- Automatically join the Meet.
- Automatically open the chat once the Meet has joined.
- Customizable quick emoji bar, allowing the user to insert emojis into their chat.
- Option to mirror all video inside the Meet.
- Keyboard shortcut (CTRL + key) to leave the Meet.
Please submit feedback (issues, feature requests) on this GitHub repository: https://github.com/google-meet-meat/feedback
If you have a specific concern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This extension is provided free of charge, however we do use an addon called Arc in order to monetize our content. Arc loads content from people's devices running the addon instead of from slower servers, creating a faster Internet. People running the extension contribute a little bandwidth to the Arc network, allowing us to earn money and continue providing and developing this extension for free. Arc does not impact your user experience, and you can opt out by going to arc.io/optOut.