For Organizations using Google Meet to block unwanted invitation requests from outside organizations/generic gmail accounts
For Google Organizations (such as schools and businesses with a premium G-Suite account). This extension prevents unwanted entry of outside organizations or random users in a Google Meet call. Otherwise known as "Meet Bombing", the goal of this tool prevents these occurrences from happening.
This is very much still a WIP, and I hope people can leave useful feedback for me!
Some things planned for the future:
• Stop the flashing black screen from appearing when the extension blocks foreign participants
• Add a toggle for enabling the app on or off within the popup menu
And, later on:
• Prevent the error message coming up related to not getting certain sound effects
• Adding a filtering system to allow specific names to go through and allow the dialog box to display if the host of the call will want that user to come on
• More features related to customizing the experience for the host
Stay tuned for more updates in the near future!