The simplest way to take attendance on Google Meet.
This extension is Classroom Edition. This extension is very user friendly. Those who want a simple way to take attendance during a Google Meet this extension is intended for those users.
Attendance taking can help you to remember who joined the Google Meet and who is not. This is very helpful for the Online Classroom. Teachers can found this extension very helpful for them.
The extension features:
* Works on the new Google Meet UI.
* Google Meet Link is included.
* Date and Time is included.
* Course Instructor will be the attendance taker.
* Total Students count.
* Ascending order students list.
* Auto Mode.
* Time Limit.
* Duplicate Name.
[More features are coming soon.]
To begin using this extension, here is what you need to do:
=> Install the extension using a click on "Add to Chrome".
=> Pin the extension at the top right bar of Google Chrome Browser.
=> Click on the Google Meet People Panel.
=> Right Click anywhere on the People Panel.
=> On the Context Menu Item click on "Save Attendance" to automatically save an Excel File in the format of "CSV" with a list of Attendance from Google Meet.
* You can get instructions by clicking on the top right of the extension icon. It is a very easy and simple process that everyone can do. The extension does not track or transmit any information or usage data.