Easiest way to save the attendance list for your meetings or lectures
Google Meet Attendance List
Save attendants automatically. No button press needed.
Simplest way to save the attendance list for you meeting or lectures. From teachers to business professionals, this extension is intended to create a simple way to have all the meeting attendees on a list.
What does it offers:
- automatically generated attendance list
- possibility to manually save the attendance
- saved data contains First Seen At and Time In Call for each participant
- date included in the name of the file, for easy reference
- dashboard to see meetings history
- Google Meet elegant UI integration (controls are integrated inside the Google meeting UI for easy access)
- CSV export for easy integration with Google Classroom or Drive (just drag & drop)
Everything is stored locally, the data belongs to you and it never leaves your device.