Makes note editing take up the full browser window
Allows Google Keep editing to use the full browser window.
Allows toggling full screen on and off by clicking on an icon added on the notes.
Remembers full screen status across sessions
View Demo Here: https://cmp.onl/tjXo
Use this extension at your own risk. It shouldn't cause problems, but I can't make any guarantees, so back up critical notes.
1. This extension only works with the web version of Google Keep (eg. https://keep.google.com/keep/) - it won't work with the "app" version (the one you might install and launch from your app menu -ie. for offline use).
2. At this time, clicking the extension icon itself does not toggle anything - click the full-screen icon added to the note itself to toggle full-screen on and off.
- Full-screen is enabled by default when you install the extension.
- Use the icon at the bottom of the note to toggle full-screen on and off as needed.
- Your selection will be remembered between notes and sessions.
Like the Extension?
Please rate or review it to help others find it!
Found a bug? Have a suggestion?
Submit it here: https://goo.gl/XumFwG
Thanks to all who have contributed reviews, suggestions, bug reports, etc. Special thanks to @MartinLichtblau, @tbrodbeck, @JnLlnd
Developer sustenance funding is welcome, but not expected