Adds search to Google Fonts, inside Webflow.
NOTE: Google Fonts Search for Webflow is developed independently, and is not officially endorsed by or affiliated with Webflow, Inc.
This Chrome extension aims to help Webflow users add Google fonts to their projects. It replaces Webflow's dropdown list under Project settings.
Currently, the way to add a font is to select it from a standard dropdown list. But there are more than 900 fonts to choose from!
• Built-in search functionality with autocomplete behavior
• Built-in keyboard navigation using arrow keys
• Prevents duplicate font entries on projects
• Changes the Add Font button label to match the selected font; e.g. Add Roboto.
• Follows WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices 1.1
• activeTab: Allows the extension to check if the current tab url matches the Font section
• Google Fonts Search for Webflow doesn't track user data.
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/gianfrancopiana/wf-google-fonts-search