List, view, search, rename, delete, and create new documents in Google Docs.
One click access to your files in Google Docs.
- Display your list of documents in a browser action popup.
- Instant search and sort over your list.
- View/Rename/Delete existing documents.
- Star documents on the fly.
- Create new documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Configurable auto-refresh to display your total number of documents.
*Note* - Clicking the trash icon moves a document to the trash. You can recover
trashed documents in the Google Docs via https://docs.google.com/#trash.
** Changes in 1.1.1 **
- Instant search (as you type). Search now ignores title case.
- Hid total document count by default on the badge icon. It's not a setting on the options page
- Google Docs Logo is now links to Google Docs.
- Fixed drawing icon not displaying.
- Upgraded to jquery 1.4.4
** Changes in 1.1.0 **
- New UI!
- Quick search
- Some i18n support
** Changes in 1.0.1 **
- Added the ability to create different types of docs (presentations, spreadsheets, and documents).
- Cleaned up the auto-query