Permite consultar fácilmente el calendario de Google y añadir nuevos eventos de los sitios web que visite.
Get a button on your browser toolbar that you can easily click to see upcoming events from Google Calendar, without ever leaving your page. And if you’re on sites that have special events encoded, you can click the button to instantly add events to your calendar. The button shows an orange plus sign whenever there are events on the page you’re viewing that can be added to your calendar.
• Displays a preview of your calendar while you’re navigating. (works on any page.)
• If you’re on certain sites where it detects the presence of events, the icon changes to an orange “+”. Clicking that icon lets you add the event to your Google Calendar, and shows you a map (if there’s a location it could detect.)
• Any site that uses the hCalendar microformat or derivative microformats such as hResume are supported.
• This extension shows events from whatever calendars you are logged in within Chrome.
• If you want to use a Google Apps calendar, you should login to that account first, then open the extension.
Featured on the Chrome Blog as a “By Google” extension:
Pre-release versions of this extension are available at: