It adds buttons to event title input to mark event as completed or canceled.
This extension is simple and does only one thing: marks an event's title in Google Calendar as completed (or canceled).
There are few options to mark it:
- s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ effect
- ✅ emoji in the beginning (to indicate event as completed)
- ❌ emoji in the beginning (to indicate event as canceled)
Everything is configurable in the extension Options.
Also one warning for using strikethrough effect: make sure to use option "Add origin title to the description" in order to be able to find an event in search later. The nature of strikethrough effect changes event title.
If you find this Chrome extension helpful and would like to support it's development, you can consider
- buying me a coffee here: https://buymeacoffee.com/for_arty
- or sending some bitcoins here: bc1q37y0j88tgm6ey4a2lx5wh05gs523ud0wglm6qe
If you want to have any additional custom emoji to be added as button and in the event title once marked: just buy me a coffee or make crypto transact and add a review specifying what emoji you want to be added :)
1.4.0 - 02/26/2022:
- add crossed mark button ❌ (as a visual cue of canceled event)
1.3.1 - 01/02/2022:
- removed redundant permission 'activeTab'
1.3.0 - 10/07/2021:
- the strikethrough effect is now configurable in options
1.2.0 - 10/05/2021:
- issue with search was fixed by saving origin event's title in the description area (configurable in options)
- add date and time label when it was completed to the description textarea (configurable in options)
1.1.0 - 10/04/2020:
- add check emoji in the beginning (configurable in options)
- fix issue for event titles with emojis