It adds buttons to event title input to mark event as completed or canceled.
This extension is simple and does only one thing: marks an event's title in Google Calendar as completed (or canceled).
There are few options to mark it:
- s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ effect
- ✅ emoji in the beginning (to indicate event as completed)
- ❌ emoji in the beginning (to indicate event as canceled)
Everything is configurable in the extension Options.
Also one warning for using strikethrough effect: make sure to use option "Add origin title to the description" in order to be able to find an event in search later. The nature of strikethrough effect changes event title.
If you're having any issues and the extension doesn't work:
- re-install the extension to make sure that you're using the latest version
- enable error reporting in Options page
- make sure that your ad blocking extensions (adblock, ghostery), if any, don't block "Sentry" (error reporting service)
- try to use extension as usual: go to an event page and click the button, if it's there
Doing these steps should generate and send error logs which could help me to debug the issue.
You can also put comment here in the Support tab.
If you find this Chrome extension helpful and would like to support its development, you can consider
- buying me a coffee here: https://buymeacoffee.com/for_arty
- or sending some bitcoins here: bc1q37y0j88tgm6ey4a2lx5wh05gs523ud0wglm6qe
1.6.4 - 05/26/2023:
- fix button size
1.6.3 - 01/06/2023:
- Internal improvements in error reporting
1.6.2 - 12/13/2022:
- Fix issue with not showing button (input selector got updated)
1.6.1 - 10/09/2022:
- Minor internal fixes
1.6.0 - 10/09/2022:
- Add error and usage reporting option
1.5.0 - 09/16/2022:
- Internal improvements in rendering button
1.4.0 - 02/26/2022:
- add crossed mark button ❌ (as a visual cue of canceled event)
1.3.1 - 01/02/2022:
- removed redundant permission 'activeTab'
1.3.0 - 10/07/2021:
- the strikethrough effect is now configurable in options
1.2.0 - 10/05/2021:
- issue with search was fixed by saving origin event's title in the description area (configurable in options)
- add date and time label when it was completed to the description textarea (configurable in options)
1.1.0 - 10/04/2020:
- add check emoji in the beginning (configurable in options)
- fix issue for event titles with emojis