Google bookmarks extension for Chrome
The extension allows you to access your Google Bookmarks in a very convenient way:
1) You can Add new bookmarks with tags
2) You can search bookmarks by tag or by word
3) You can browse your tag groups
How to use it:
1) Install the extension
2) Click on the yellow icon in the extensions (right top part of the screen by default)
3) Log in into your Google account
4) Now when you are on the site, that you want to add into your google bookmarks - click the icon of the extension, go to the 'Add' tab and type some Labels (in order to find this web site in your bookmarks later). You can add multiple labels using comma as a separator. Try to avoid spaces (user '_' instead) in labels.
5) When you want to open a web site from your google bookmarks, click the extension icon and then either 'Search' it by label or name, or go to the 'Bookmarks' tab and select on of the labels you assigned to that web site.
In case you want to have a backup of your Google Bookmarks, you can export them into html file (https://www.google.com/bookmarks/bookmarks.html or you can click 'Export bookmarks' in the Tools section of https://www.google.com/bookmarks). Then, if you want to add these bookmarks into Google Chrome, go to chrome://bookmarks/ (type it as web site address), click Organize -> 'Import bookmarks from HTML file' and select file GoogleBookmarks.html you have downloaded before. Then you can rename the folder 'Imported'.
This is the repost of an extension from here https://github.com/solo123/gbm_plugin
I was using it for year and was not able to find it in Chrome Store, so here it is.