Manage your gas code with github/github enterprise/bitbucket
Manage your Google Apps Script code with your favorite scm(github/github enterprise/bitbucket).
- Push/Pull code between github and Google Apps Script
- Sync your code to public/secret Gist
- Works with "Embedded" scripts (Scripts that are bound to SHEETS, DOCS, and FORMS)
- Create github repo, branch and file from Google App Script IDE
- Show diff when pull/push
- Support choose files to pull/push
- Support commit comment when push
- Support Github, Github Enterprise and Bitbucket
- Support two-factor authentication
- Support directory(with slash in filename)
- Support Github Organization and Bitbucket Team.
- Google Apps Script native ui
- The *Pull* is not work actually the same as Github, since Google Apps Script do not have revision info, the *Pull* will just fetch your code from github and OVERWRITE(not merge) to the project.
- This extension do not use Google Drive API, so it do not need Google Auth, and can support embedded script which node-google-apps-script is not support.
- Support manifest file with a new config item.
- Fix unexpected deletion when push to Github.
- Fix bitbucket connection error when there's too many repo.
- Bug fix.
- Add ignore file pattern option.
- Add an option to support change file type to sync(upload .gs file as .js).
- Fix login github with email not work.
- Fix dismiss link now work.
- Add relogin warn.
- Support bitbucket.org.
- Show repo's full name (with user/organization) in dropdown list.
- Support create repo under Github organization or Bitbucket team.
- Fix create new branch from current branch.
- Fix several minor bugs.
- Bug fix.
- Bug fix.
- Add star option when login.
- Fix delete files failed sometimes.
- Support create private repo from extension.
- Support file deleted and rename.
- Support use access token to login.
- Add Gist support. now you can sync your code to gist(public/secret).
- To use gist, you must re-login to create a new access token which has the gist permission, or manually add gist scope in your current github access token.
- Simple usage: select 'Using Gist' in repo dropdown list, and then select gist id in Gist dropdown list.
- make error message more clearly when try to create branch in empty repo
- change gwt call to newest version
- fix minor bugs
- change github scope to 'repo' to support private repo
- fix bug: follow Github API's Link header to get all repos/branches