Makes your life easier when developing in GoodData BI platform
This tiny tool makes your life easier when developing projects with GoodData platform.
• Quick links to dev resources (gray pages)
• Show project summary in handy overlay
• Format CC logs for improved readability
• See timeline of CC phases in logs
• See data volumes uploaded in logs
• Debug reports with enhanced explain
• Works on any whitelabeled domain (enable in Options)
The Log Parser:
• Up to five cutomizable links for those who want to extend the extension.
• The Extension works in all the new GoodData applications like CSV Uploader, Analytical Designer and KPIs
• CloudConnect log parser now shows also how long it took to load the datasets (SLI + data load). Including detection of batch SLI mode.
• new double-click actions in the Log Parser (double-click a phase to jump to its end, double-click "error found" to scroll to last line of log instead of the error).
NOTE: Due to a change in recent Chrome, the icon is now not displaying in the address bar any more but next to it and will not disappear on non-GoodData sites. Unfortunately I can not do anything about this new behaviour.
NOTE: the permission to access all pages is required to support whitelabeled domains.
This extension does not collect any sensitive or personal user data. It only processes and reformats data available via public APIs to a user currently logged-in to GoodData in browser session.