Makes your life easier when developing in GoodData Cloud BI platform
This tiny tool makes your life easier when developing projects with GoodData platform.
• Quick links to dev resources (gray pages)
• Show project summary in handy overlay
• Format CC logs for improved readability
• See timeline of CC phases in logs
• See data volumes uploaded in logs
• Debug reports with enhanced explain
• Works on any whitelabeled domain (enable in Options)
• Improved support for Ruby scripts
• Support for Ruby SQL Executor Phases
• Fixed parsing # of rows
• enable/disable parsing of Ruby SQL Executor
• dataset identifier shown in CC load parser as default (component name on hover now)
• auto-refresh for logs reduced to 2 minutes from 5
• fixed link to explain resource and removed titles parsing in explain resource (this is now native in GoodData)
NOTE: Due to a change in recent Chrome, the icon is now not displaying in the address bar any more but next to it and will not disappear on non-GoodData sites. Unfortunately I can not do anything about this new behaviour.
NOTE: the permission to access all pages is required to support whitelabeled domains.
This extension does not collect any sensitive or personal user data. It only processes and reformats data available via public APIs to a user currently logged-in to GoodData in browser session.