Makes your life easier when developing in GoodData Cloud BI platform
This tiny tool makes your life easier when developing projects with GoodData platform.
• Quick links to useful development resources (gray pages)
• Show project summary in handy overlay
• Format CC, ADD, Generic Ruby and Ruby SQL Executor logs for improved readability
• See timeline of CC and SQL executor phases in logs
• See data volumes uploaded in CC and ADD logs
• Debug reports and metrics with enhanced explain
• Works on any whitelabeled domain (non GoodData domains need to be explicitly defined in Options)
- fixed ADD log parsing before process finishes and log parsing invocation
- support for the new web modeller
- new icons
- fixed parsing of ADD deletes - now parses separately side-table deletes and x__deleted deletes
- experimental EDIT icon in KPI dashboard to quickly edit insight in AD
- MAQL explain for AD Insights
- improved log parsing
- some visual and flow fixes
NOTE: the permission to access all pages is required to support whitelabeled domains. The tool asks for permission for each hostname on which it is first used.
This extension does not collect any sensitive or personal user data. It only processes and reformats data available via public APIs to a user currently logged-in to GoodData in existing browser session.