Makes your life easier when developing in GoodData Cloud BI platform
This tiny tool makes your life easier when developing projects with GoodData platform.
• Quick links to useful development resources (gray pages)
• Show project summary in handy overlay
• Format CC, ADD, Generic Ruby and Ruby SQL Executor logs for improved readability
• See timeline of CC and SQL executor phases in logs
• See data volumes uploaded in CC and ADD logs
• Debug reports and metrics with enhanced explain
• Works on any whitelabeled domain (non GoodData domains need to be explicitly defined in Options)
* Fixed parsing of ADD after latest release, now shows data volumes as well
* Improved support for SQL Executor logs (now including iterations)
* Other small fixes and improvements
NOTE: Due to a change in Chrome, the icon is now not displaying in the address bar any more but next to it and will not disappear on non-GoodData sites. Unfortunately I can not do anything about this new behaviour.
NOTE: the permission to access all pages is required to support whitelabeled domains.
This extension does not collect any sensitive or personal user data. It only processes and reformats data available via public APIs to a user currently logged-in to GoodData in browser session.