Makes your life easier when developing in GoodData Cloud BI platform
This tiny tool makes your life easier when developing projects with GoodData platform.
• Quick links to dev resources (gray pages)
• Show project summary in handy overlay
• Format CC, ruby and ADD logs for improved readability
• See timeline of CC and SQL executor phases in logs
• See data volumes uploaded in CC and ADD logs
• Debug reports with enhanced explain
• Works on any whitelabeled domain (enable in Options)
* Fixed parsing of ADD after latest release
NOTE: Due to a change in recent Chrome, the icon is now not displaying in the address bar any more but next to it and will not disappear on non-GoodData sites. Unfortunately I can not do anything about this new behaviour.
NOTE: the permission to access all pages is required to support whitelabeled domains.
This extension does not collect any sensitive or personal user data. It only processes and reformats data available via public APIs to a user currently logged-in to GoodData in browser session.