Allows students to see rubric alert and button in Google Docs editor
Rubric-based assessment is designed to guide student learning and revision, and rubrics work best as an instructional tool when students are aware of their criteria while they are working, engaging with them regularly as a form of self-assessment and peer-assessment.
That's why Goobric for Students provides a popup reminder and a button in the Google Docs editor designed to encourage students to review the teacher's scoring rubric as they are creating or revising an assignment.
- Works (only) alongside the Doctopus Add-on for Google Sheets.
- Popup reminder that a rubric is linked to the assignment whenever the document is opened.
- Teacher can elect to enable peer and self-assessment mode via Doctopus, allowing any student with view rights on the doc to submit comments and rubric scores.
- Student authors of doc can see full self/peer assessment history.
- Teacher gets link to Goobric Web App for teachers.
Meant for use by students whose teachers are using the Doctopus Add-on for Sheets. Can only be used with assignments distributed by Doctopus or Google Classroom.
*Note: The rubric button does not provide student with access to rubric scores submitted via the Goobric for Teachers Web App.