The official GoLinks.io, go/links browser extension. Create team shortlinks "go links" with one click.
GoLinks improves productivity by helping teams quickly find and share information. Stop jumping through hoops to find what you need, and say goodbye to hunting through bookmarks. This link shortener tool lets you create memorable shortlinks called go/links or go links so you can easily surface important information.
How GoLinks works with Google Chrome:
The GoLinks Google Chrome browser extension enables you to use the "go/" command in your browser and allows you to create a shortened link (aka go links) to the webpage you are already on without needing to visit your GoLinks dashboard. Turn any long, cumbersome link into a memorable short link that's easy to type directly into your browser and share with your team both visually and verbally!
Key Features of the GoLinks Google Chrome Extension:
- Enter any of your team's go/links directly into your browser.
- Instantly create go/links with just a simple click on the browser extension.
- Omnibox search support for all of your go/links. Just type "go" then "space".
- Convert any go/TEXT into a clickable go/link to click on instantly.
- Use golinks in different search providers by directly searching for "go/".
- GoLinks is SOC-2 Type 1 certified and GDPR compliant.
Your team is busy doing big things and shouldn't be hindered by resource hunting and knowledge gaps. We created GoLinks® to make sure you get what you need instantly. From small teams to enterprises, more than 5,000 companies rely on GoLinks to connect them to their tools.
For more information and to get started for free, visit: https://www.golinks.io/