Software Power Tools for Genealogists
Goldie May provides software power tools for genealogists.
It's not another place for storing your conclusions; it's a place for your work in progress. Keep your data in FamilySearch Tree or your Ancestry tree and see if Goldie May can help.
"...this is the...coolest tool I've seen in 40 years!" - Vicki
* New timeline feature called "The Subway Map"
* Track projects & tasks lists
* Research log -- click to log, or log each page automatically
* Add citations & comments
* Save screenshots
* Bookmark windows & tabs to re-open later
* Locality research: Place-specific links to FamilySearch Wiki
* Place-specific links to catalogs of FamilySearch, Ancestry, and MyHeritage
* Collaborate with family, colleagues, & friends
* Access your data from anywhere (like the library!) because it's saved to the cloud
Goldie May is a FamilySearch Compatible Solution.
Goldie May is an authorized training partner of The Family History Guide.
Volunteering: In collaboration with the BYU Record Linking Lab, you can volunteer your time to attach records from the U.S. and U.K. Censuses to FamilySearch Tree. Like indexing, this is an altruistic effort to improve the Family Tree for others, especially new users. You'll attach records to existing people in the Tree and add new people.
On a personal note, I'm a software developer who worked in tech roles at three genealogy companies. Now I'm building Goldie May to be the tool I want for my own genealogy research. I hope it's also useful to you!
Goldie is my great-grandmother's name and May comes from a beloved ancestor on my wife's side of the family.
If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you!
— Richard K. Miller