Goldie May, your genealogy research assistant
Goldie May provides software power tools for genealogists.
It's not another place for storing your conclusions; it's a place for your work in progress. Keep your data in FamilySearch Tree or your Ancestry tree and see if Goldie May can help.
* Save links & screenshots
* Automatically log every page you visit (optional)
* Keep a task list
* Add citations & comments
* Bookmark windows & tabs to re-open later
* Locality research: Place-specific links to FamilySearch Wiki
* Place-specific links to catalogs of FamilySearch, Ancestry, and MyHeritage
* Collaborate with family, colleagues, & friends
* Access your data from anywhere (the library!) because it's saved to the cloud
Goldie May Volunteering:
In collaboration with the BYU Record Linking Lab, you can volunteer your time to attach records from the U.S. and U.K. Censuses to FamilySearch Tree. Like indexing, this is an altruistic effort to improve the Family Tree for others, especially new users. You'll attach records to existing people in the Tree and add new people.