Godzilla HD Wallpapers and New Tab Themes for the Best Browsing Experience
With this Godzilla extension fans will enjoy a huge selection of the wallpapers for their browsers. All of the wallpapers are in high definition and will fit perfectly to your Chrome browser and give it a fresh new look. The wallpapers cycle randomly. They will surprise you each time you open a new tab page. Along with the wallpapers you get unique features that enhance your internet browsing experience. Share your gratitude by sending this to your friends aswell!
HOW TO USE:
- Install This extension by clicking on Add to Chrome button and it will be automatically added. Wait for few seconds while extension is loaded, the best follows!
- In the upper left corner, "GEAR". That loads settings panel, where you can use toggle button for switching features on or off. This extension has options for you to have only HD backgrounds (pick favorite or make it random) or use some of great features.
- HD and fully customizable wallpapers
- Great To-Do list for productivity
- Most visited tab – fast and simple way to check visited sites
- Apps tab – productive tab for popular apps on one click
- Notes – Quick and fast way to remind you on important stuff
- Improved and easy to use Settings panel (click on Gear icon on top right corner)
Choose what tabs to use, hide them all, find update information and FAQ
- Background tab (inside settings panel) – Choose how to change background:
Pick Random, shuffle favorites or shuffle all wallpapers.
This extension is related to Godzilla , with wallpapers, drawings and artwork.
How to remove?
To remove extension from your browser, follow these steps:
- Find three vertical dots icon on upper right corner of screen - Go to “Settings”.
- In the menu that appears , choose “Extensions”.
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
- Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Easier way – right click on the Godzilla icon in toolbar and click “Remove from Chrome…”
This extension is made by the fans, for the fans. We and the content are not affiliated with, sponsored or approved by any company and is unofficial. If you think that we broke your copyright, please contact us. While this extension is free, some part can contain ads.