Get access to private search on fly! Just type in "goprivate", than press TAB and you are ready to start your private search.
This extension configures your Default Search in Chrome browser to provide an extra feature to quickly switch to private search.
Just type in "goprivate" in your address bar, than press TAB and type in your search query. The extension will send your search query to the private search engine.
How to remove the extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.