GameMaker syntax highlighting, pretty-printing, and docs-linking courtesy of GMLsnip.com
See GameMaker Language code written in your browser just as you would in the Studio IDE. Transform dull GML code into pretty-printed, colorful code snippets across the web. Add a coat of fresh paint to the /r/gamemaker, the YoYo Games Forum, and the official GameMaker docs.
• Color-coded syntax near-identical to what you'll find in GameMaker Studio 2.x.
• Functions link to their respective YoYo Games documentation entries to help you learn GameMaker syntax
• See descriptions and parameters when you hover over a function
• One-click code copying to your clipboard
• A counter in the popup menu to show you how many pretty-printed code snippets you've seen
• Storage sync support for user settings
For additional features, visit https://www.GMLsnip.com