Before sending e-mail, check From, To, Cc, Bcc, subject, and attached files to prevent erroneous transmission. (C)SEYA.WORK
Check recipient and subject when sending GMail mail. (C)SEYA.WORK
Displays a confirmation dialog to prevent erroneous mail transmission.
1. Gmail "Send" button changed to "Confirm" button.
2. Press the "Confirm" button to open a confirmation dialog.
3. Check From, To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Attachment, All Items.
4. Close the dialog with "OK".
5. "Confirm" will be "Send", so press "Send" to send.
Addresses that do not match the sender's (From) domain are displayed in red, so check them carefully.
* Fixed a bug that was not working in Google Works.
* Made it possible to donate to the author.
* Changed copyright. (Transition of rights from DORASU to SEYA.WORK)
・Add a button to donate to COVID-19 Medical
・Can now be used together with "Mailtrack for Gmail"
English, 中文 (繁體), 한국어, Tiếng Việt, 中文 (简体), Deutsch
・Fixed check box not working with tab or space key.