Set Gmail labels or Gmail filters as tabs
Google automatically organizes Gmail labels alphabetically...
Which can be time-consuming when scrolling through your labels in order to find the one you want.
Cut the time you spend sorting through Gmail labels with our newest (and free!) email productivity tool, Gmail Tabs!
Gmail Tabs lets you customize Gmail to give you clear visibility (and easy access) to:
- Your favorite Gmail Labels
- Common Gmail search queries, like: receipts with attachments, or emails from your customers or boss
✅ Add any query as a tab in Gmail
✅ Add tab with all emails in a label
✅ Add tab with all emails in a label and sublabels
✅ Change font color of your tabs
✅ Change background color of your tabs
✅ Modify tabs descriptions and queries
Try it today, and start working smarter to save more time.
How it works:
1) Install the extension.
2) Select a label or enter a search query
3) If you selected the label, in label menu select "Add to tabs" or "Add to tabs (including sublabels)"
4) If you entered the query, click on the "Add to tabs" button
cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
Support page: https://support.cloudhq.net/category/browser-extensions/gmail-tabs/