Load Gmail signatures via an external SSL folder
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Load Gmail signatures via URL (SSL). Aimed at businesses to keep signatures in one place. Easily update your teams signatures.
HOW DO I USE IT?
1) Upload your html signature to an SSL host
2) In the options of the extension, paste the URL to your SSL folder in the box. Hit save.
3) That's it! Your signature will automatically be inserted before, or upon clicking in the message field
URL -must- be SSL.
Use the full URL path to the folder. eg: https://yourwebsite.com/signatures/
Please email me if you have any problems or questions. I have struggled with dodgy Gmail signatures for years, this is my attempt at (finally) resolving that problem.
- Updated to work with new Gmail
- Added notifications
- Improved Options page
- Bashfully added donation section >_<
- Bug fixes
- Fixed signatures being added on top of another (duplication)
- Redesigned/cleaned up Options page
- Better search for email address
- Exclude searching for existing signature in quoted content
- Fixed duplication bug when coming back to email that already has signature
- Added use for multiple 'Send mail as' accounts