Focus mode for Gmail - solution for Inbox Zero
Welcome to our Gmail Inbox Zero extension for Gmail. This simplifies Gmail's interface and allows you to hyper focus on going through your emails to attain the coveted state of "inbox zero" with minimal effort.
By providing tools to manage your high volume of emails received daily, you'll be able to:
✅ Easily best manage high volumes of email
✅ Quickly clean up your inbox
✅ Remove distractions
To use the extension, simply:
1) Click the cloudHQ icon in the upper right corner of your Gmail
2) Select "Turn Inbox Zero ON."
3) When you're finished organizing your inbox, click "Close Inbox Zero."
You'll see that you're done and have no more emails in your inbox!
Now let's go over 5 popular inbox zero categories:
1) Do. If an email demands an action that can be accomplished immediately, take care of it promptly and archive the email afterwards.
2) Respond. If an email can be responded to within a short period, reply to it immediately.
3) Archive. If an email holds information that will be needed in the future, or it does not necessitate a reply, preserve it by archiving it.
4) Delegate. If an email is more appropriate for someone else's attention, forward it, then archive it for your own reference.
5) Defer. If an email requires more time or effort to reply, utilize the snooze function to delay it to a more favorable time, or label it as a task on TODO or Google Tasks.
After managing your inbox, you can proceed to work on emails that have been labeled as TODO or deferred through the snooze feature. With cloudHQ, you'll be able to boost your productivity and achieve that sought-after state of inbox zero with ease.
cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
cloudHQ website: https://www.cloudhq.net/
App website: https://www.gmail-inbox-zero.com/
Support page: https://support.cloudhq.net/category/browser-extensions/gmail-inbox-zero/