Improve Gmail's new look and remove futile white spaces with keyboard shortcuts (make sure display density is set to compact)
Full history details @ http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/117234
This script is perfect for laptops and small sized screens!
· Remove all ads and feedback
· Fast access to Google+ and Reader
· Hide annoying yellow notifications
· Display labels as folder name
· Align labels to right side
· Minimize labels and hover to expand
· Minimize chat windows when opening emails or composes
· Normalize email contents
· Hide Google maps info within emails
· Hide reply or forward section
· Use shortcut key to hide Navigation Bar
· Use shortcut key to hide Search Bar
· Use shortcut key to hide People Widget
· Use shortcut key to hide Left Panel
Gmail Compact has already been featured on Lifehacker back in its debut.
Google has committed a new style and look for Gmail on November 1st, 2011. Do you feel like the compact look is incomplete? This extension improves and completes the look and field of the compact view. Tired of seeing the top black bar and annoying ads? Let this script be your best friend and hide that banner and those ads. Enjoy!