Automatically create filters and labels for clients, customers, prospects, etc.
Gmail Auto Label categorizes email messages by client email address and/or domain name, and automatically creates filters and catalogs them inside one of 6 Gmail Labels.
This extension is a unique app because it not only filters and labels new emails, but also automatically organizes all your old email exchanges with that email address and/or domain name.
These are the 6 Gmail Labels that this app organizes for your inbox:
~~~~~~WHY 6 GMAIL LABELS?~~~~~~
Here's why we think you need these 6 Gmail Label categories:
1. Clients: are your current clients.
2. Leads: are possible prospects who are not yet qualified.
3. Prospects: are qualified leads where your contact person makes buying decisions.
4. Opportunities: are when your contact considers your product/service.
5. Team: are your internal team that you work with.
6. Suppliers: are your external team that you hired.
With these 6 Gmail Labels, you're ready to catalog and organize your inbox to be the most productive self you can be while working in Gmail.
~~~~~~HOW TO USE IT~~~~~~
This extension allows you to create filters and labels for any recipient or domain with one click.
Here is how to use it:
1. Compose your email
2. Enter your recipient's email address
3. Click on the "Gmail Auto Label" button and select the label name for this email recipient or recipients' domain
Support page: https://support.cloudhq.net/category/browser-extensions