Check From, To, Cc, Bcc, Subject to avoid mistake operation before sending an email message on Gmail.
When you are ready to send an email, this tool helps you check the recipient, subject, etc. to ensure that there is no mistake. Help you work more rigorously.
Gmail Address Check Tool displays a confirmation dialog box to prevent incorrect mail transfers.
● The Gmail "Send" button is changed to the "Confirm" button.
● Press the "Confirm" button to open the confirmation dialog box.
● Check the sender, recipient, cc, Bcc, subject, attachment.
● Click OK to close the dialog box.
● If "Confirm" is "Send", press "Send" to send.
How do I use Gmail Address Checker Extension?
#1 Install this extension in your browser
You will notice an icon at the top right of your browser.
#2 Compose an new email
Log in your Gmail
Click the 'Compose' button to write a new mail.
You will notice the 'send' button is replaced by 'Confirm' button.
Let's click 'Confirm' button to check items before sending.
#3 Click the icon at the top right of your browser
Open extension popup window to check the items are correct.
· Please check the box if item is correct, else click 'CANCEL' button to modify the send information.
· Click 'OK' button if all items are checked.
· Then, you can send email!
Gmail Address Check & Send Verify Tool is an independent project and has no relationship to Gmail Inc.