Inspire motivation, curiosity, and lifelong learning with Glogster EDU, an award-winning online education platform based on GLOG®…
Inspire motivation, curiosity, and lifelong learning with Glogster EDU, an award-winning online education platform based on GLOG®
WHY USE GLOGSTER EDU?
* Create Glogs – online multimedia posters – with text, photos, graphics, sounds, links, drawings, data attachments, and more.
* Upload your own media, link from the web, or use the "grab" feature to take photos and videos through your webcam.
* Teach digital literacy – no more wasteful paper posters.
* Empower students with collaborative project-based learning.
* Stay organized: assign, monitor, and grade Glog projects.
* Access work anywhere there is an internet connection.
* Keep online portfolios of student work with an unlimited shelf life.
* Embed Glogs into your wiki, blog, or website to easily share resources with your class or colleagues.
* Make curriculum come alive with engaging multimedia presentations.
* Bring creativity and excitement to the learning process for teachers, students, and parents.
* Choose from a variety of account options, from free individual accounts to paid district-wide licenses.
WHAT TEACHERS AND STUDENTS SAY:
"Amazing when kids ask for weekend homework... 'Can I PLEASE work on my Glog over the weekend?' Gotta love Glogster EDU!" – @Ladio1, teacher
"Thank you Lady O. for teaching us to Glog. It's the bestest thing I ever learned." - student, via @Ladio1
"My students love Glogster EDU. For my English class it is a new take on the classic book report." – Dustin Johnson, teacher
"Spanish II students loved Glogster EDU today. Many like that the platform helped them stay focused on their task." – Shelly Huggins, teacher
"Glogster is awesome. #mostindoorfuninhealthever" – Randy Cain, student
- - - - - A W A R D S - - - - -
* Named a 2012 eSchool News Readers’ Choice Awards Honorable Mention
* Runner-up for "Best Free Web Tool" in the 2011 EduBlog Awards
* Top 10 in C4LPT’s Top 100 Tools for Learning 2011
* Voted a “Teacher’s Select” Top 5 in EdNET’s Best for 2011
* Voted #1 favorite tool to use with Discovery Education by the Discovery Educator Network in 2010
* American Association of School Librarians’ Top 25 Websites for Teaching and Learning 2010