Facilitate your Google™ search by language and by country
- An easy-to-use listing system that help the user to find quickly the languages and countries and to save them.
- Multiple ways to launch web search:
1) on closing the preference list;
2) by clicking the icon added beside the search box of the Google Search pages;
3) by using the right-click menu to search for selected text on a web page;
4) from the address bar, by typing "wq" + TAB⭾, then the word(s) to be searched.
- Automatic synchronization of the preference list across users' computers, via personal google account.
- Compatible with the Incognito mode (By default, all the chrome extensions are disabled for the Incognito mode, so the user have to manually activate it.)
- User interface language in 40 versions*.
This is a donationware, free to use.
No advertisements, no collection of your data,
no tracking. All data flows generated by this extension circulate either in the browser or between the user's computer(s) and Google.
Made in Taiwan.
For any question and suggestion, or for supporting this program, please visit:
jQuery(MIT license), selectize.js (Apache License 2.0), Material icons (MIT License).
* العربية, Български, Català, Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Eesti, Filipino, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Gaeilge, हिन्दी, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Melayu, Malti, Norsk, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, 简体中文, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español, Svenska, ไทย, 正體中文, Türkçe and Tiếng Việt.