Facilitate your Google™ search by language and by country
- An easy-to-use list system of languages and countries.
- Multiple ways to launch web search:
1) on closing the preference list;
2) by clicking the icon added beside the search box of the Google Search pages;
3) by using the right-click menu to search for selected text on a web page;
4) from the address bar, by typing "wq" + TAB, then the word(s) to be searched.
- Automatic synchronization of the preference list across users' computers, via personal google account.
- User interface language in 40 versions
This is a donationware, free to use.
No advertisements, no collection of your data,
Made in Taiwan.
For any question and suggestion, or for supporting this program, please visit:
jquery(MIT license), selectize.js (Apache License 2.0), Material icons (MIT License).