Set a default speed for video and audio.
• Compatible with nearly all video and audio streaming sites including Youtube, Netflix, Spotify, podcast sites, etc.
• Tabs can have their own playback rate.
• URL rules to automatically set a custom playback rate depending on the website.
• Optional shortcut keys to control speed.
• Rewinding/forwarding, frame by frame analysis, adjusting volume, set mark, go to mark, AB repeating, and more.
• Select what video/audio you want prioritized for media hotkeys.
• Hotkeys can be in global mode, which allows you to control background music or PiP videos while using another program.
• Apply filters (invert, grayscale, brightness, contrast, mirroring etc) on videos or even the entire page.
• Configure hotkeys to toggle invert, adjust brightness or contrast, and more.
• Effects including pitch shifting, volume boosting, EQ (equalizer), reverse audio, and more.
• You can delay audio to fix sync issues.
• Configure hotkeys to adjust pitch, volume boost, and more.
• NO data collection. NO trackers.
• Github: https://github.com/polywock/globalSpeed