Create aliases for URLs
Type alias in address bar and hit Enter, then you will be redirected to the corresponding URL.
Use popup to quickly create rules (alias -> URL).
Open the "Options" page to add, delete, and view all existing rules.
1. type 'c/' to go to Google Calendar
2. type 'y/' to go to Youtube
3. type 'xxx/yyy' to go to certain page
You can customize all these rules.
1. Use one-character aliases for the most frequent pages. Like c/ for Google Calendar
2. Use aliases start with go/ for less frequent pages. Like go/doc-xxx for Google docs
All data are stored in Chrome and won't be shared.
Feedback is welcome. Please go to https://github.com/luoos/glink for feedback.