Display ChatGPT summaries alongside Google search results and YouTube videos
💡Glarity - Summary for Google search results / YouTube videos with ChatGPT (AD-Free)
This is an open-source extension that uses the power of ChatGPT to generate summaries of web page content, including Google search results, YouTube videos, and other web pages.
With Glarity, you can quickly and easily digest the most important information from Google &YouTube.
Source code: https://github.com/sparticleinc/chatgpt-google-summary-extension
1、Summary for Google search results
2、Summary for YouTube videos
3、Clickbait Score of YouTube video title
4、Summary for news & articles. (For example: Yahoo! JAPAN News, PubMed, etc.)
5、Summary support in 12 languages
- Support switching between gpt-3.5-turbo and text-davinci-003 models.
- Support Site Enable/Disable Glarity.
- Supports Google Patents summaries.
- Fix: Style global pollution.
- Fix: Long video transcript does not show hours.
- Fix:#24 Long video crash issues.
🌐List of websites supported by Glarity Summary Google search/ YouTube/ Yahoo! JAPAN News/ PubMed/ NewsPicks / Nikkei/ GitHub/ PubMed
1. What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a language model developed by OpenAI. It's a large, pre-trained Transformer-based neural network designed to generate human-like text in response to prompts provided by users. It has been trained on a diverse range of internet text and can respond to a wide range of topics, including general knowledge questions, conversational responses, and creative writing.
2. What is Glarity - Summary for Google/YouTube (ChatGPT)?
Glarity is an open-source extension that uses the power of ChatGPT to generate summaries of web page content, including Google search results, YouTube videos, and other web pages. With Glarity, you can quickly get the gist of some web page without having to read all the text.
3. Is Glarity - Summary for Google/YouTube (ChatGPT) free to use?
Yes, the extension is free to use.
4. Which websites are supported?
Currently, Glarity supports Google & YouTube & Yahoo! JAPAN News & PubMed & etc.
5. Do I need a ChatGPT/OpenAI account?
Yes, you need to have a ChatGPT account to use this extension. You can create an account for free at chat.openai.com