It can make the sub-directories and files of github repository as zip and download it
- You DO NOT have to download the whole project just for those few files/dirs you need.
1. In any GitHub public repos page.
2. two options:
a. Right-click (context menu) on the item and click download.
b. Double click on the items and click download button at bottom-right.
3. See the progress dashboard and wait for browser trigger download.
4. Get the ZIP file.
- If you see the "Rate Limit" warning message on progress dashboard, you should get the Github API access token for upgrade rate limit. GitZip provide a convenient way for it:
1. Click GitZip Extension icon on your browser.
2. Click "Normal" or "Private" link beside "Get Token".
3. Authorize GitZip permission on Github auth page.
4. Back to repo page of the beginning.
5. Continue to use.
Fix a error about pjax region detection.
1. Handle the API response error and shows the instructions.
2. Support contextmenu on items or page of repositories.
Fix item can not be check because github changed css name.
1. An option for get private token.
2. Fix some errors about double click not work.
0.1.3: Fix bugs:
1. Remove invalid “dot” character.
2. Avoid binding events twice or more.
3. Handlers initialized during content loaded (default: content scripts run at content loaded).