It can make the sub-directories and files of github repository as zip and download it
- You DO NOT have to download the whole project just for those few files/folders you need.
1. Browse any Github repository page.
2. Two ways to download:
2.1. Choose the items:
2.1.1. In default, you can double click on items or check the checkbox on the front of items.
2.1.2. Click download button at the bottom-right of the page.
2.2. In context menu:
2.2.1. Click "GitZip Download" > "Whole Repository" or "Current Folder".
2.2.2. Move the mouse cursor on the item and click "GitZip Download" > "Selected Folder/File".
2.2.3. Click "GitZip Download" > "Checked Items" after doing 2-1-1.
3. See the progress dashboard and wait for browser trigger download.
4. Get the ZIP file.
"How to select" for item selecting behaviour and "theme" for dark or light themes.
- If you see the "Rate Limit" warning message on progress dashboard, you should get the Github API access token for upgrade rate limit. GitZip provide a convenient way for it:
1. Click GitZip Extension icon on your browser.
2. Click "Normal" or "Private" link beside "Get Token".
3. Authorize GitZip permission on Github auth page.
4. Back to repo page automatically.
5. Continue to use.
About GA usage:
Default GA (Google Analytics) collection. Technically, now we are unable to collect any other informations in Manifest V3 spec.
Support Us by donate:
Fix checkbox position in table cell.
1. Compatible with new UI (In feature preview called: New Code Search and Code View)
2. Fix a bug about saving personal token.
1. Enhance popstate detection.
2. Deprecate ".repository-content" selector for items detection.
1. More download ways in context menu.
2. Can change settings in options page for item selecting behaviour and theme.
3. Can use checkbox to select item.
4. Migrate to Manifest V3 spec.
Fix the error about folder can not be selected.
1. Handle the dark mode.
2. Fix the item detection lost during change page.
Change the ways for fetching git_url, use link href instead of link id.
Compatible with new Github UI.